-
January 2nd, 2005, 08:15 PM
#1
Hostboard Member
Hello all you other time travelers,
There were more than just a few surprises for me this morning when I hoped on, not only was I enjoying reading what I thought were interesting posts, but I came across a few posts by a person who has the same log in name that I used a few years back
(I am mishkin madness, old log in Mr Blackstock)
I thought ?ha! Check that out, my name must have expired??
I read his post with interest, and thought..
?here is another opinionated git, not bad ideas, but still opinionated?
and what did I see when looking at the date of the post? It?s four years old!
So I thought I would try to log in as blackstock, and I could!
Funny thing is, the ideas are still largely the same concerning film vs art et all.
BUT, I do not know who gave me such ratings! Baby!
So whoever re-posted me, thank you.
I just hope my password was not that easy to discover and they haven?t angered the feminist board.
Mr Blackstock AKA mishkin madness
alex, you are up there too, under guerilla board.
it feels kind off weird that old opinions come back, now i am off to see if i have poped up anywhere else.
-
January 11th, 2005, 07:56 AM
#2
HB Forum Moderator
Hello.
I was under the impression that all of those posts were made by the same person.
So I haven't quite figured out what exactly you mean.
Perhaps amnesia is involved? [img]smile.gif[/img]
What are you up to?
-
January 14th, 2005, 09:40 PM
#3
Hostboard Member
no nothing dodgy like that,
it's just that when i saw these posts from a mr blackstock, i assumed someone had gotten my name somehow, then i looked at the post dates (long time ago), and realised they were mine.
so in effect, mishkin madness and mr blackstock are the same person, just one is older than the other.
so nothing under hand, although i am tempted to find a lonely forum and have a really furious argument with myself!?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks